Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you could buy ONE Topps card not named 1952 Mantle ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've always wanted a Super High Grade Rickey Henderson 1980 RC. I'm an A's fan and a Rickey fan, but not really sure why otherwise...

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I already bought the one I've always wanted ever since I was a little kid.

Clementerc.jpg

But if I had to buy one today, I would go with the '90 Frank Thomas NNOF, as I've always wanted one of those as well.

G

Time to roll up my sleeves on this one.

Nice cards people are mentioning. But even a Koufax, Aaron, or Clemente RC don't make the cut for my pick. They're nice cards, but they're not tough. If you've got the cash, two dozen sellers will line up and compete to give you one.

1951 Topps Major League All Stars Robin Roberts (SP). Toughest Topps card IMO.

1951%20Topps%20Robin%20Roberts%20in%20CardHolder.jpg

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
1971 Topps Nolan Ryan.

Love the 1971 Topps set, it was the year I was born.

Love Nolan Ryan, especially when he was with the Mets. The Royal Crown cola billboard in the back of the picture is a nice touch to the card, too.

Thin, black borders make finding a well-centered, clean bordered card almost impossible. Even this PSA 9 is too OC (top to bottom) for my liking:

1971ToppsF02016321.jpg

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
The PSA 10 GEM MINT 1963 Topps Pete Rose RC from the Dmitri Young Collection! It was on display at The National last year. It's real and it's spectacular!

Latest posts