Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jameson Taillon... Hows he been doing? Havent heard much....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Russ S. said:
Machado < Taillon

All you need to know. ;)

Went ahead and fixed it for ya ;)

The reason he's in extended ST is because Pittsburgh is limiting his innings this year so he can ease into the rigor of a full pro season as a pitcher.

I think he is going to be the most dominant player in the Minors when he gets to Low-A, but only time will tell.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
[quote="Russ S.":1bmzaltx]Machado < Taillon

All you need to know. ;)

Went ahead and fixed it for ya ;) [/quote:1bmzaltx]
Whoa whoa let's not go overboard.

But yeah I like both of them, just don't like comparing pitchers and position players.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Machado=Taillon up to this point. After this season i think machado comes out on top ONLY because he would have had a full season in. Taillon's half a season will be great, but not a full season.

One question for all you smart people.

After lots of debate over the pronunciation of these players, please correct me if i'm wrong:

Machado= Is the ch in machado pronounced like the c in avacado, or the ch in cheese. I believe the cheese version.
Strasburg= Is the a in strasburg like strausburg, or like strASSburg.

Thanks.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
im going to a delmarva shorebirds game vs the Power in may im hoping machado will still be there and taillon will finally be here and hopefully get to see that matchup

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Yankees1218 said:
Machado=Taillon up to this point. After this season i think machado comes out on top ONLY because he would have had a full season in. Taillon's half a season will be great, but not a full season.

One question for all you smart people.

After lots of debate over the pronunciation of these players, please correct me if i'm wrong:

Machado= Is the ch in machado pronounced like the c in avacado, or the ch in cheese. I believe the cheese version.
Strasburg= Is the a in strasburg like strausburg, or like strASSburg.

Thanks.

Chees
Straus

Members online