Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I cannot win LeShoure Metal Autos for the life of me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Anyone else noticing his autos seem to be selling really well as he's not available in Exquisite? I was stunned by this refractor auto sale - [phil:2ttcutv5]250800693093[/phil:2ttcutv5]

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
I've noticed that his have definitely been higher than I anticipated. I'm waiting till other releases come out and the prices cool off a bit on these

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Cannot or will not? Set a $100 snipe and snag one of those bad boys! Perhaps the price will drop when Leaf Ultimate hits (assuming he is included). Good luck!

jagsfan92

Jul 14, 2010
I think part of it is that some "experts" are starting to rate him as the draft's top back over Ingram.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
jagsfan92 said:
I think part of it is that some "experts" are starting to rate him as the draft's top back over Ingram.

Lots of comparisons to Mendenhall. For those that have failed to notice Illinois has produced and is producing quality NFL backs.

ILL-

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
Ugh. I went to my first ever Michigan game last year and some dude with a headdress was screaming that all day.

Go Blue!

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I wish I would have gone to that game. Michigan's defense will be much better starting this year. And...they just got two 4 star lb commits for their 2012 class, including Javon Ringer's nephew.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
He is slated as a first round pick, so obviously as a RB, he is subject to the Peterson effect.

Everyone overvalues RBs because they think there is much more of a possibility that they will blow up similar to AP in 2007. QBs take longer to develop, and unless you are Dez Bryant, WRs are generally under valued in the hobby to begin with.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I-L-L

I watched both Mendenhall and Leshoure play extensively as I catch most of the games. I think Leshoure may be the best back in this class, however, I do not think he is Mendenhall.

Leshoure should wind up having a nice NFL career but I don't think he is the superior athlete that Mendenhall is, particularly from a burst perspective. The burst Mendenhall has at his size is very unusual.

Just my thoughts.

and yes I missed out on more Leshoure Blue Autos /10 over the weekend, lol.

Members online