Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

::::::::The Morning Thread Saturday Edition::::::::

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Just started coffee cup #2 and have a good 1.5 hours put in at work so far...1:00pm has never seemed so far away which will be go home time ::facepalm:: :lol:

Scott - Congrats on another 1/1 TTT pickup man!!!

Charlie - Morning dude!!! Is working hours becoming any more normal for you??

Barry - COFFEE!!! I'm with you there :D

Art - Good Morning man!!! How are you and Kim this week??

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
BTW ; i still have someone sending me boxes of coffee ::facepalm:: .
Youngest G/S birthday party today [3] and weather no so good means inside UUUUGGHHHHHHHHHHH at least its not here .

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Alex - not really... :lol: I'm an NOT a morning person. I could sleep till 10 every day without trying.

schillingfan said:
chashawk said:
good morning Scott
is that eight now?
White Whale #10. 1/1 Auto #13.
Cool

Just checked ebay. For the love of all that is holy, please tell me you didn't pay his full asking price... :?

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
chashawk said:
Alex - not really... :lol: I'm an NOT a morning person. I could sleep till 10 every day without trying.

schillingfan said:
chashawk said:
good morning Scott
is that eight now?
White Whale #10. 1/1 Auto #13.
Cool

Just checked ebay. For the love of all that is holy, please tell me you didn't pay his full asking price... :?

:lol:

Hell no

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning all.
Community yard sale canceled because of bad weather, which sucks since I ususally make a couple of hundred bucks off of stuff I dont want.
Oh well!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Never cared for golf . Now with a bad shoulder and two fingers not working just sorting cards in hard . Can 't shuffle poker or shoot pool , no trigger finger right hand so now i will waste a bullett shooting leftie

Members online