Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fair Trade? Fantasy Baseball Who comes out on top?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA

Wes

OG
Administrator

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
WHO CARES? DONT READ THE POST. ACT LIKE MEN NOT CRY BABIES. IS THERE A PROSPECTOR FORUM? IM TIRED OF LOOKING AT POSTS IN "BASEBALL" ABOUT THE BIG GAME JOE ***** & MIKE OCKSMALL HAD & HOW YOU JUST SPENT $500 ON A BOWMAN REFRACTOR BEFORE THEY EVER STEPPED FOOT IN THE MAJORS. I TYPED IN CAPS JUST TO PISS EVERYONE OFF :cry:

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
henderson939 said:
WHO CARES? DONT READ THE POST. ACT LIKE MEN NOT CRY BABIES. IS THERE A PROSPECTOR FORUM? IM TIRED OF LOOKING AT POSTS IN "BASEBALL" ABOUT THE BIG GAME JOE ***** & MIKE OCKSMALL HAD & HOW YOU JUST SPENT $500 ON A BOWMAN REFRACTOR BEFORE THEY EVER STEPPED FOOT IN THE MAJORS. I TYPED IN CAPS JUST TO PISS EVERYONE OFF :cry:

Maybe take your own advice next time.

I mean, you even used the crying emoticon.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Anthony K. said:
henderson939 said:

I didnt know I was talking to you, but I guess I hit a nerve, huh Anthony K. I also dont know what your post is supposed to mean? Let me help you understand. I dont see a topic that I have zero interest in (like prospecting) and open it, read it, and then make a negative comment about it. I would also not be concerned about where it was placed. I just go by it, read what I am interested in and move on. You should try that sometime, as it may add a few years to your miserable life. :D

Wes

OG
Administrator
henderson939 said:
Anthony K. said:
henderson939 said:

I didnt know I was talking to you, but I guess I hit a nerve, huh Anthony K. I also dont know what your post is supposed to mean? Let me help you understand. I dont see a topic that I have zero interest in (like prospecting) and open it, read it, and then make a negative comment about it. I would also not be concerned about where it was placed. I just go by it, read what I am interested in and move on. You should try that sometime, as it may add a few years to your miserable life. :D

That's enough bickering from everybody. Back on topic please.

Members online

Latest posts