Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I am about to do a live break of 4 Bowman Platinum Blasters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
ballerskrip said:
nyc3 said:
cool story bro.

Do you ever offer anything other than useless comments? I think we all know the answer. ::facepalm::

Sorry we all cant ask for advice on every card we are about to sell like yourself. But I think we all know the answer why to that also. Have a great weekend.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
nyc3 said:
ballerskrip said:
nyc3 said:
cool story bro.

Do you ever offer anything other than useless comments? I think we all know the answer. ::facepalm::

Sorry we all cant ask for advice on every card we are about to sell like yourself. But I think we all know the answer why to that also. Have a great weekend.

Really? I make many posts on actual topics, that aren't snide, self serving, internet tough guy type comments like you make. I just don't see the reason to even post in someone's thread if all you are going to do is act like a world class toolbag. There are pricing topics on the boards every single day, not quite sure what the problem is with asking, especially on a card that hasn't see ebay, EVER, and is population 1 card.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
ballerskrip said:
nyc3 said:
ballerskrip said:
nyc3 said:
cool story bro.

Really? I make many posts on actual topics, that aren't snide, self serving, internet tough guy type comments like you make. I just don't see the reason to even post in someone's thread if all you are going to do is act like a world class toolbag. There are pricing topics on the boards every single day, not quite sure what the problem is with asking, especially on a card that hasn't see ebay, EVER, and is population 1 card.

Agreed.

Some of the people on here are something else. If you don't want to read a thread, it's simple-don't open it. No need to come on a thread and say "cool story bro". Perhaps you could instead act like an adult and just move on. Go post in a different thread, something that you actually care about.

The OP didn't make anyone read this thread-he's excited to open some fracking blasters-is that ok? Or, is that not allowed on here? Troll on man, troll on.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I guarantee NYC3 got exited by the title because he saw an opportunity to be a dick and the best he could come up with was "cool story bro."

ekomsdeeew

Aug 18, 2010
Adamsince1981 said:
I guarantee NYC3 got exited by the title because he saw an opportunity to be a dick and the best he could come up with was "cool story bro."

great story bro ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts