Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question on Ebay Search "Trick"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I for the life of me can't remember how to search so that I can enter a few terms and get the results if only one of those words matches.

Meaning if I search for "Jackson, Smith, Johnson", I want the results to show all items with just Jackson, just Smith, and just Johnson.

I've been doing it manually for a few players, but it would save me some time if I could just do all of them in one search.

Thanks for any help!

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
like this, just add the () & seperate choices with comma's

(Jackson, Smith, Johnson)

hope that's what your talking about,

here's one of my daily searches for a set I'm doing -

(99, 1999) (sp signature, sp sig) (auto, autograph) (favre, huard, marino, culpepper, eddie, fred taylor, plummer, jeff george, elway, seau, jabbar, bishop, alstott, kaufman, moss, watters, brooks, shaun, tim brown, couch, holt, trent green)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Krusin said:
like this, just add the () & seperate choices with comma's

(Jackson, Smith, Johnson)

hope that's what your talking about,

here's one of my daily searches for a set I'm doing -

(99, 1999) (sp signature, sp sig) (auto, autograph) (favre, huard, marino, culpepper, eddie, fred taylor, plummer, jeff george, elway, seau, jabbar, bishop, alstott, kaufman, moss, watters, brooks, shaun, tim brown, couch, holt, trent green)
That is exactly what I was talking about. So simple, but I just couldn't think of it :oops: . Thanks a ton! (And thank post hit)

Latest posts