Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

::::::::The Morning Thread Sunday Edition::::::::

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Scott, Ty, Kevin (Good Night!!), Eric, George, Barry and Darren :D :mrgreen: Another day in the office so I hope it moves by quick. How has the weekend been for everyone so far??

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Good Morning. Hope all is well with everyone

Last night was crazy, tornado warning and significant flooding surrounded the area. No damage was done to our house, but our neighbors got 4 inches of water in their basement, and the main road to our house had been shut down because there was 4 feet of standing water :eek:

-Ian

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
In what year did music lose its passion? I mean, I was born in 78, but music from back in the day was just different. People seemed to put their heart and soul into it. These days, its just not the same. We get occasional signs of brilliance from various bands, but music as a whole has turned to crap.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i grew up with the 60's , big change from 1963 to 1968 . My dad played with a group of country players which wasn't bad till they tried to sing ::facepalm:: . Local rec center where i worked had two jukes that never stopped and we had live bands [ no dead ones] every few months . I don't listen to much anymore due to hearing issue . Still have 100 albums in living room ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts