Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prospect Question (Aflac autos)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
I see Matt Davidson has an 08 Aflac card.....that appears to have a whited section for an auto.....but I can't find any signed. Were all of these left unsigned or were any actually signed?

Quest. 2 - I also see he has UD USA autos. Are these his only autos right now?

Thanks

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
jmc280zx said:
I believe he is from the 2008 set and those have ot been put into packs as autos yet.

Not sure what you mean by yet? If they are on the secondary market already I would think they aren't ever going to be auto'd. No?

This is the card I saw...looks like it should have been auto'd but wasn't? I know nothing about these cards so I am asking to learn. I really would have loved to pick up a few of these auto'd.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %26ps%3D54

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Topps distributed some at the game...and kept the same amount to have signed and later inserted.

Thanks. Makes sense now. Great, I can't wait till the auto's are released.Any idea on releae date? Maybe next year?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
this is what they look like unsigned

Nieto2007AFLAC_BGS95.jpg

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Pete14Rose said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Topps distributed some at the game...and kept the same amount to have signed and later inserted.

Thanks. Makes sense now. Great, I can't wait till the auto's are released.Any idea on releae date? Maybe next year?

Maybe never. Or 4 years from now. If he signs with Razor they can't insert them. Of course if he doesn't then they could be released in 09 Draft.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Pete14Rose said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

If they follow the same gameplan, look for them in 2009 BDP, assuming Razor doesn't snag them first.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Pete14Rose said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

First off, he has to get drafted and then sign with an MLB team. Then he has to sign a contract with Topps...then they will release them.

If Razor say locks him up as an exclusive...you'll be waiting.

Members online

Latest posts