Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Message from Marro from Great Beyond....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I was talking to Marro on Facebook and he want to let some people know that he has forgotten about Darren, Charlie, Seth, or Scott.

He is having issues logging in to FCB.

Friend him on Facebook. :^)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
No. He didn't get banned. Something to do with not being able to log on. I tried to walk him thru a few things and nothing worked. He is alive and well but can't for some reason get logged in. Perhaps Gilmore or John can help.

G

He left to join the next season of the Jersey Shore. I thought everyone knew.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Yeah, he didn't say anything about being banned. Just can't log in. Not sure. He just wanted me to pass on the message! :^)

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Sounds like somebody is having cookie issues. 90% of the time in my experience, that is the problem, the question usually ends up being, is it blocked by:

a) security settings
b) IE love
c) firewall

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Chris Levy said:
But in the immortal words of Amy Madigan in Field of Dreams...

[quote="Annie Kinsella":3thp8k6h]What has any of this got to do with baseball?
[/quote:3thp8k6h]

You're really on the above quote in this forum. Obviously he had deals set in place with those who frequent the baseball board.

Chris Levy said:
But in the immortal words of Amy Madigan in Field of Dreams...

[quote="Annie Kinsella":yh6e4bxs]What has any of this got to do with baseball?
[/quote:yh6e4bxs]

i always ask myself when reading a boxing thread on this here board...

boxbreaker44 said:
Marro is probably the sketchiest dude ever.

i disagree... whityscards was the sketchiest dude ever... is he still around? and then there was that one fella on bmb that tried offering me a trade on a card that i owned. the serial number being the same told me trading for it might be a bad deal.

that said major health issues aside rob has never had problems with deals on his end (seths statement aside of course). (that i can recall) i do know hes had some ****** dealings with members from their ends. a deal with a tiger woods auto and a michael jordan auto if i recall. wasnt one of those with a mod? i like rob and know for a fact he has done some stand up things for other members and has been a source of comedy and laughter while aiming his angry button pushery at our peers.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
sethyarkony said:
Does he have a real name? I'd like that $1175 he was supposed to send over for a couple cards...

I will PM you.

BTW, how do you have a deal for almost $1200 with someone and NOT KNOW THEIR NAME?

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
sethyarkony said:
Does he have a real name? I'd like that $1175 he was supposed to send over for a couple cards...

I will PM you.

BTW, how do you have a deal for almost $1200 with someone and NOT KNOW THEIR NAME?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanked!

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
jumbojohnny said:
tonsofcommons said:
sethyarkony said:

I will PM you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanked!

We had dealt before and I didn't know his name... He was supposed to send over paypal a month and a half ago.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I think anyone who has issues with him about deals should send me a pm. Marro has done alot of good things for members here and has made some pretty high dollar trades with no issues.

Lets not turn this into something that damages his name without giving us the chance to find out what the situation is.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
phillyfan0417 said:
I think anyone who has issues with him about deals should send me a pm. Marro has done alot of good things for members here and has made some pretty high dollar trades with no issues.

Lets not turn this into something that damages his name without giving us the chance to find out what the situation is.

He's one of the best guys on the board. Never an issue and made several buys/sells/trades with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts