Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best place to buy supplies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
Im looking to purchase 500 ct cardboard boxes to store some cards in. Everywhere I look has reasonable pricing but the shipping rates seem to be a little absurd or maybe I am just cheap haha. Anyone know of some good places to look for these?

Ebay seems the most reasonable, it'll have free shipping listed but really they just factor in the shipping and its like a dollar less than most websites.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
bravesfan22 said:
why is that? get damaged?

They're big and bulky to start. Usually the vendors ship them in 25 ct. bundles and with the price being low (50 cents or less apiece), there's not enough profit to make it worth it for sellers.

You're much better off finding them at a LCS or bigger show...

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
Actually, I want to expand this question out. I'm in need of toploaders and bubble mailers. Recommendations on where to get stuff cheap?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Board member leatherman has supplies. Toploaders and one touches etc. not sure about mailers. But you can get those cheap on ebay. I think I used to get mine from esupplystore.

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
Do you guys have a preference in brands for Toploaders? I had a bunch of Ultra Pro Premium, but they were all bowed. Pissed me off. The best ones I've found came from Walmart of all places. Ultra Pro, but they were in a bag.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
leatherman is your man. although i'm not sure if he's your man if you want leather.

bja613

Jan 6, 2009
Norman, OK
The best way to buy card boxes is to get them from BO and tack them on to an order that qualifies for free shipping.

Members online