Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jed Lowrie is Raking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
Jed Lowrie. Monster. Enough said.

.516 AVG 2HR 9RBI .1320 OPS in 31 AB.

Lowrie has had awful injury luck since he broke into the Majors and this is the first year he has been totally healthy. Wonder what this kid could hit if Francona gives him the starting SS job.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
soxrchamps07 said:

Lowrie has had awful injury luck since he broke into the Majors and this is the first year he has been totally healthy. Wonder what this kid could hit if Francona gives him the starting SS job.
I would LOVE that! He's a great hitter, real exciting to watch and that first hit he had today was CLUTCH!

Any chance Scutaro gets traded???

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
scotty21690 said:
soxrchamps07 said:

I would LOVE that! He's a great hitter, real exciting to watch and that first hit he had today was CLUTCH!

No, unless Sox want to eat most of his contract.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
scotty21690 said:
soxrchamps07 said:

Didn't think so but had to ask... :cool:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
matchpenalty said:
scotty21690 said:
soxrchamps07 said:

It's not like its all that much. $5.5M in 2011, option for 2012 with a $1.5M buy out

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
matchpenalty said:
scotty21690 said:
soxrchamps07 said:

It's not like its all that much. $5.5M in 2011, option for 2012 with a $1.5M buy out
I am hoping Francona puts the best lineup out there everyday, regardless of contracts. Even last season, he got nearly 200 PA and had 9HR and a .381 OBP....he can surely hit, he just needs full playing time to show his potential.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
scotty21690 said:
mredsox89 said:
matchpenalty said:
scotty21690 said:
soxrchamps07 said:

I am hoping Francona puts the best lineup out there everyday, regardless of contracts. Even last season, he got nearly 200 PA and had 9HR and a .381 OBP....he can surely hit, he just needs full playing time to show his potential.

Lowrie getting the start again tonight in Oakland.

His stuff has exploded in the last week. What is a little surprising is that it still is nothing compared to what it sold for at its peak. 3 05 BCDP blue refs just sold for $50 dlvd. Back in 06ish, I sold a raw xfractor for $33

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
He replaced Yunel Escobar on my 2B/SS spot on my fantasy team. PLEEEEASE keep it up, Jed.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
YES! :mrgreen: As he should, though....he is a very good hitter against LHP!

I wish I had bought a couple of his cards last year or so, only have a couple base cards I believe...

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
Listed my Xfractor, Refractor, and Sterling Auto. Bought em last winter for dirt cheap, keep it up Jed. :p

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
soxrchamps07 said:
Listed my Xfractor, Refractor, and Sterling Auto. Bought em last winter for dirt cheap, keep it up Jed. :p

All I've got left from my stash from 05 is a sterling auto, chrome 9.5, 4 base chrome and some just autos

Members online

Latest posts