Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone going after this one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
As sick as that would be to have, for me, I wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole..Thats too much to lay out for a redemption that might not ever be made..And by chance what would Topps send for a replacement if they dont wind up making it after all..I bet you'd be pissed big time at anything they sent..Still it would be sweet to actually see if Topps makes the card!! :shock:

d

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Sweet card...but Danny Valencia? Everyone else on that list has been a top 10-15 prospect at some point in time. Seems like he doesn't fit with this group whatsoever.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
chicuse said:
scotty21690 said:
$120+/sig? Yowza....

I would say you're paying for the fact the card/book has all of the sigs. together.
Yeah, with ugly ass stickers. Still, how much of a premium do you have to pay with all of the sigs together?

:::shrugs:::

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Sweet card...but Danny Valencia? Everyone else on that list has been a top 10-15 prospect at some point in time. Seems like he doesn't fit with this group whatsoever.

True but Valencia had a fantastic 2010 season in the big leagues as a rookie.

He may end up being a one year wonder but he was the best rookie 3b last year. (And he's .314 over his last 10 games to improve on his early 2011 slump).

Members online