Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - April 19th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Please leave me feedback. Please leave me feedback. Please leave me feedback. God, shut up. I leave feedback in bulk every few weeks. Just shut the **** up.

/ebay rant

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
mstng99tim said:
:lol: I've never had one of those people yet. *knocks on wood*

Got my third message about it from some guy today and his message WAS IN ALL CAPS so I knew he was serious
:lol:

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Anyone know how to rip a video from YouTube? CBS did a great segment on the longest game in baseball history yesterday. I would love it for my site.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
mstng99tim said:
J-Rod said:
Minus the couple hours of interrupted sleep, pretty good!
Cool. So how did you guys come up with the name "Miles Carter"? A combination of Miles Austin & Cris Carter?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will say I did pick out Carter and most can guess why, but Miles was a name my wife liked.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
J-Rod said:
mstng99tim said:
[quote="J-Rod":j5bjpnrb]Minus the couple hours of interrupted sleep, pretty good!
Cool. So how did you guys come up with the name "Miles Carter"? A combination of Miles Austin & Cris Carter?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will say I did pick out Carter and most can guess why, but Miles was a name my wife liked.[/quote:j5bjpnrb]
:lol: I figured Carter was your contribution.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
decepticon - I've dealt with that before on ebay too. I usually leave feedback when I get up to about 10 transactions so that I can do it all at once.

Jrod - congrats on the addition. My son is only 2, but you view your collection completely different when they arrive (in a good way). :)

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Da'Quan Bowers is awesome. Very rarely do I like guys based on interviews, but his piece on SC was badass

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Da'Quan Bowers is awesome. Very rarely do I like guys based on interviews, but his piece on SC was badass

Still haven't seen it. I hope it makes it online soon.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Didn't like putting Newton at #1 in my mock first round.

Also left Locker out of the first. I like him but I think he is high second round at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts