Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC-how should I ship this stuff?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Well, I've never had a shipment sent to me from COMC yet and I was wondering what shipment methods everyone used. I was originally planning of doing bulk shipping but then saw that they don't ship them in sleeves? So I guess it costs an extra $10 to put sleeves on approx 90 cards, lol. Is that the only difference between bulk and regular shipping?

Included in the lot of cards is an 05 heritage chrome black ref and a couple condition sensitive cards such as an 05 tops black and 04 ultra platinum medallion. For those who have used COMC before, is bulk shipping safe or should I just pay extra for standard shipping? Also, how long does it take for the cards to arrive using the bulk shipping option? Thanks.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I've never had a problem with their bulk shipping, or any packaging. I believe you can go through your cart, and select if there are particular cards you want in a penny sleeve... I think it's .15 per card - well worth the peace of mind, if you would be concerned about certain cards' condition.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Slette said:
I've never had a problem with their bulk shipping, or any packaging. I believe you can go through your cart, and select if there are particular cards you want in a penny sleeve... I think it's .15 per card - well worth the peace of mind, if you would be concerned about certain cards' condition.

Hell of a mark up!!! HAHA!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
From recollection, I believe they put X number of cards between two toploaders and put them in a team bag, IIRC the ones next to the toploader are in a penny sleeve, the others are not. I have yet to receive a damaged card, COMC is a great great site!!

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
they already come with sleeves. the 15 cents is for toploaders, so pay for the most important ones to be in toploaders.

Latest posts