Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay needs a murder button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Everybody's got to start somewhere. Sea chickens need a QB and once they finally get back to business, they may trade for Kolb. You never know. I'd still file the NPB claim after day 7 though.

Edit: nvm...didn't see that he is already NARU...sorry. Could be a blessing in disguise though. Pray he doesn't go to Tennessee or Buffalo. Will Oakland offer Asomugha for him?

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
David Campos said:
Everybody's got to start somewhere. Sea chickens need a QB and once they finally get back to business, they may trade for Kolb. You never know. I'd still file the NPB claim after day 7 though.

Edit: nvm...didn't see that he is already NARU...sorry. Could be a blessing in disguise though. Pray he doesn't go to Tennessee or Buffalo. Will Oakland offer Asomugha for him?
Nmadi is already a free agent so I don't see that happening

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
hmmm...Ebay usually deletes those bidders automatically.

Maybe status changed right after the auction...which must really suck, cookie bandit.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
eBay doesn't care about resolving this seemingly trending up issue of non-paying new bidders going bid crazy.

They have no problem making quick, rash decisions about sellers seemingly at the drop of a hat.

This clown (felixkingseattle) won an impressive $15,000 in auctions from the 13-19th as a brand new eBayer and we had a similar clown bidder like this last week racking up something around $100k in phony bids.

It's about time that eBay do something. What? How about a credit card on file that is charged/authorized for the first 20 purchases or $400, whichever mark is hit first.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
My main issue with this is that the user ID of "felixkingseattle" is now unavailable. What a waste of such a great user ID :lol:

But in all seriousness, just contact the polishchrimesyndicate or whatever their ID is-I have bought many items from them, explain the winning bidder is not registered, and there should be no issues with him taking the card.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
JEBJJA said:
Looks like it's a member that got booted from here to try and screw gilmo....

probably not

more plausible is that it was an on the fly account made by another bidder so he could out bid himself and thus not win the auction

a quick buyers remorse thing

Members online

Latest posts