Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

doh, can someone spare .63 cents paypal? I'll payback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

Thanks everyone for the PMs. Turns out i'm short on my checking account so I don't wanna get fracked over with some fee.

I PMed you Russ. Thanks a lot. I'll mail you back the buck as soon as my pending goes back to available.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
hoopster3977 said:
You got to be kidding me.

Considering it takes about a week for any size monetary transfer to hit PP, and a lot of dealers require payment within 3 days, I don't think it's a joke

RandomH

JoshHamilton said:
hoopster3977 said:

Considering it takes about a week for any size monetary transfer to hit PP, and a lot of dealers require payment within 3 days, I don't think it's a joke
Actually, I'm serious. ::facepalm::
I'm not trying to thief 63 cents out of people, just fell short and luckly people here are pretty gnarly and helpful.

Thanks again Russ! :grouphug:

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
RandomH said:
JoshHamilton said:
hoopster3977 said:

I'm not trying to thief 63 cents out of people, just fell short and luckly people here are pretty gnarly and helpful.

Payment sent bud.

RandomH

Russ S. said:
RandomH said:
JoshHamilton said:
hoopster3977 said:

Payment sent bud.
Sticky noteing 1$ to Russ. Thanks again man.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
RandomH said:
Russ S. said:
RandomH said:
JoshHamilton said:
hoopster3977 said:

Payment sent bud.
No worries bud. Glad to help.
Hope you snagged a nice card. ;)

RandomH

Russ S. said:
RandomH said:
[quote="Russ S.":1wtdsrfg]
RandomH said:
JoshHamilton said:
hoopster3977 said:

Payment sent bud.
Hope you snagged a nice card. ;)[/quote:1wtdsrfg]

My first two T206s :)

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Russ S. said:
RandomH said:
[quote="Russ S.":i8o31s5t]
RandomH said:
JoshHamilton said:
hoopster3977 said:

Payment sent bud.
Hope you snagged a nice card. ;)[/quote:i8o31s5t]
Nice gesture Russ.
Not trying to be a jerk, I do help many a soul out at times, but not for buying sportscards. I know the economy is really tough right now.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
hoopster3977 said:
Russ S. said:
RandomH said:
[quote="Russ S.":3ipvvswp]
RandomH said:
JoshHamilton said:
[quote="hoopster3977":3ipvvswp]You got to be kidding me.

Payment sent bud.
Hope you snagged a nice card. ;)[/quote:3ipvvswp]
Nice gesture Russ.
Not trying to be a jerk, I do help many a soul out at times, but not for buying sportscards. I know the economy is really tough right now.[/quote:3ipvvswp]
Wow really?? I have actually randomly gave some board members here (and not in my NCAA contest) a 10 spot just a few months ago. I guess I should have gave it to H instead :lol:

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
RandomH said:
Russ the one buck was sent back to you :D . Thanks a bunch man!
No worries bud. Really wasn't worried about the $1.
Glad I could help.
We look forward to seeing the T206 pick ups when they arrive!

Members online