Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is a better time to post 20 ct. lots of prospects?

What is a better time to post 20 ct. lots of prospects?

• After the Super Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
I have most of my 2006 Bowman Chrome (and half of my 2005 draft) player lots still packed and ready to post. What do you think is better time to post them?

For every guy that does well in Spring Training, there are probably 5 that do poorly. For all the prospects not invited, some of their luster may dim while the prospects performing steal a bt of the attention.

As I said in a similar post, there are pros and cons to Spring Training.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
depends on the guy. if it's that 28 yo guy who has been stinking it up for years/is no longer really a prospect, I don't think it matters…unless of course he pulls a shelly Duncan (last yr's- or was it '07?) + goes nuts. if it's someone who just got invited to st/has the potential to get a lot of ba love early in the season, list when st starts.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
My own personal opinion on this is that this year will be a bit different than what we are used to seeing as far as price's & the "pre"-spring training spikes may not be as noticeable or relevant as they've been in year's past (all basically due to the economy abroad). I think collector's/investor's are going to need that extra "push" of spring training actually being played (or at least the ST camp's getting air-time on the local news) before they get the "itch" to actually open up thier wallets this year. Things have been bad (in some states more than other's) & even if it hasn't been felt in someone's neck of the woods yet, I can guarantee that they've been "force-fed" day in & out by thier television about how times are either tough now, or are going to be getting very soon; which is why I think many will need to actuall "SEE" baseball being played before they catch the fever! Just my opinion though guy's & gal's! :D

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
I listed a bunch of 07 bdp a few weeks ago minus the top guys. Did amazingly well. If there is little on the market right now it seems they are selling well.

Members online

Latest posts