Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best way to display a signed GU batting glove?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
I have several gloves, and the best way is to find some manequine hands and put the gloves on the hands and attach them to the bottom of a case.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Brewer Andy said:
Nice to see you around Rud :)

Thanks mostly lurk now. I figured it was WAY past due to buy a display for the awesome signed GU Mike Greenwell batting glove MusialCollector helped me get years ago.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Just order the "Big Box O' Hands" from Mainway Toy Company.

mannequin_hands_in_box_600-00846609.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Rud-freaking-Zud, nice to see you around.
And I cant believe you are stillllllllllll looking for a display for those :lol:

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Musial Collector said:
Rud-freaking-Zud, nice to see you around.
And I cant believe you are stillllllllllll looking for a display for those :lol:

Just never got around to it really. I'm looking to redo some of my displays when I realized i have STILL been putting it off.

You know the item, kinda sorta, I'm leary that the conventional display I exampled would not fully show off the signature and heavy pine tar.

Rudzud said:
Big Mac McGwire said:

I suppose thats also what I'm nervous of...the fingers flopping around. My glove is signed on the palm.

You can put rolled up plastic in the fingers to keep form straight. I havnt done it yet cause I'm lazy. But it will also keep form to prevent warping over time. And the plastic is acid free so there is no worries for any kind of chemical to damage the glove over time

The pad where the glove slides on is flat so you can display it plan forward. I have mine the other way cause it's signed on top.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts