Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So many nice vintage pickups while at school..T3, E98, T206+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
The fine Jesuit institution I attend gives a nice long Easter break. Came home to these :D

DahlenT206.jpg
DahlenT206Back.jpg

DahlenE98.jpg
DahlenE98Back.jpg

DoughertyE903.jpg
DoughertyE903Back.jpg

WalshT3.jpg
WalshT3Back.jpg

The ungraded one is a Dahlen E98...one of the hardest E98's to find. I'm getting it slabbed by SGC at the National since PSA damaged and wasn't able to slab another E98 of mine (good thing it was cheap and in poor condition already, or I would have been even more pissed than I already was.

Thanks for looking scotty ;) All you other people get to like vintage! Anyways thanks for the look these were some tough ones to find, all pretty rare.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Sweet haul. I love coming home from school and seeing all the cards I bought during the semester

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
sethyarkony said:
Thanks for looking scotty ;)
No problem, Seth.

Now I need to wipe the drool off my keyboard...friggen AWESOME cards, Seth! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Love that E98, great eye appeal on that one with the red background, I bet you are glad to finally snag one of those. And of course, that T3 is amazing! Is it your first T3?

FromKoufaxtoEdwin

Aug 15, 2008
To me, T-3's are the nicest baseball cards ever made. The aesthetics are just amazing, and even moreso in person. That's just an awesome looking card, and something that you will never get hurt on.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Great cards! Agreed on the T3's...such a great set. I have one, a common Cubs player, but hope to grab a few more within the next few years.

Members online

Latest posts