Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - April 22nd, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning, everyone.

Beat me by one minute it seems, Tim. You win this time...

Forgot to post this card I got in the other day with my mail thread. I like his signature.

299-presspass.png

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
:shock: :eek: :shock:

Jim Otto AND Michael Irvin are in the upcoming Press Pass Legends set! Looking at the sell sheet, Irvin is from the shoulderpads up, and there is no logo, but the uniform is orange...making this his first college uniform card ever! Press Pass has beat UD to the punch (although I still hope UD makes a certified Miami card of him).

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Card Magnet said:
seahawks4ever said:
does anyone here have Slette's address?
I'm pretty sure that Slette guy has it. Try shooting a PM to him. He usually pops up here in the daily, but here is his profile to PM him - http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/membe ... ile&u=3164

you know, I was typing a response that was basically calling you a tool...then realized I had a pm.

So...your a tool...but a useful one. :)

Thanks!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I think Dalton works for my company:

I don’t total agree with the type (should say tape) drop. I believe the tower is 300ft than the mount is 297ft Cingular antennas are probably 297ft but there is defusors on the top of the mount pipe. I attached photos to me the antennas look the same the whole time it doesn’t matter if the did move the antenna down because you are going to have there pipe higher and then there defusors on top of there pipe. The defusors good to be 4ft at the most but there are know good photos of the lightning rod that is on the tower steel. Was the lightning Rod on the tower removed?

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
seahawks4ever said:
Card Magnet said:
seahawks4ever said:
does anyone here have Slette's address?
I'm pretty sure that Slette guy has it. Try shooting a PM to him. He usually pops up here in the daily, but here is his profile to PM him - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3164

you know, I was typing a response that was basically calling you a tool...then realized I had a pm.

So...your a tool...but a useful one. :)

Thanks!
On top of a tool, I'm also a piece of reference material commonly called a dictionary.

*you're

BOOMSHAKALA!

Sorry, it's been a long night. :lol:

mstng99tim said:
I think Dalton works for my company:

I don’t total agree with the type (should say tape) drop. I believe the tower is 300ft than the mount is 297ft Cingular antennas are probably 297ft but there is defusors on the top of the mount pipe. I attached photos to me the antennas look the same the whole time it doesn’t matter if the did move the antenna down because you are going to have there pipe higher and then there defusors on top of there pipe. The defusors good to be 4ft at the most but there are know good photos of the lightning rod that is on the tower steel. Was the lightning Rod on the tower removed?

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts