Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Odds of hitting a 2010 Bowman Draft Harper Aflac?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Does anyone here know the odds of hitting a Harper Aflac-- the per-pack odds? Is there one Aflac per case, on average?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
AFLAC Auto odds aren't listed on the wrappers. I don't believe they ever have been, to date.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
No. I was thinking to pick up some boxes or perhaps a case today, if I can find anything for a good price locally.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
A_Pharis said:
bmp1971 said:
No. I was thinking to pick up some boxes or perhaps a case today, if I can find anything for a good price locally.

Make sure you buy the case from a reputable dealer.

Why does that matter?

Buying 12 loose boxes is no different than buying a case from the most reputable dealer in the world.

A_Pharis

frzg said:
A_Pharis said:
bmp1971 said:

Why does that matter?

Buying 12 loose boxes is no different than buying a case from the most reputable dealer in the world.

The guy's had bad luck in the past with resealed boxes, I think.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
A_Pharis said:
frzg said:
[quote="A_Pharis":3u5e27uc]
bmp1971 said:

Why does that matter?

The guy's had bad luck in the past with resealed boxes, I think.[/quote:3u5e27uc]

hahaha, ok well played. Thought you meant a case was guaranteed an aflac or something.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Only one box was pre-searched, bought off ebay.

I'm going to pick up at least 2 2010 BDP now and at least 2 09 BDP. That's all the shop keeper could find, but he said he could have a lot more stashed away, but he'd have to look around. His shop is 5000 sq ft. Not bad!

I'll post the break later.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
i agree that aflac's are around 50% per case. the LCS had 4 cases in and two had none while the others had 1-2 each. multiply that with the number of players who have AFLAC cards and you can see where the average fall rate of a Harper would probably be. good luck

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
A_Pharis said:
frzg said:
[quote="A_Pharis":2ni3ppik]
bmp1971 said:

Why does that matter?

The guy's had bad luck in the past with resealed boxes, I think.[/quote:2ni3ppik]

:lol:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Don't you guys hate when you get a card like this in your first box of a break? (I'm halfway done on the break...2 more 09 BDP and 2 more 10 BDP to go...) :cool:

TROUTXFRACAU1NS.jpg

Members online

Latest posts