Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Redemption Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I just happened to pop in to the Topps Redemption website and saw that my Bowman Platinum Jason Heyward patch/auto has been shipped and it provided a tracking number beside it. I have loaded that number into USPS, FedEx, and UPS. Nothing comes up. Does anyone know if this is a Topps internal tracking number or is it actually a number for a shipping company? Just curious.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
blanning71 said:
I just happened to pop in to the Topps Redemption website and saw that my Bowman Platinum Jason Heyward patch/auto has been shipped and it provided a tracking number beside it. I have loaded that number into USPS, FedEx, and UPS. Nothing comes up. Does anyone know if this is a Topps internal tracking number or is it actually a number for a shipping company? Just curious.

Brian
I think it does ship thru the USPS even though you can't seem to track it right now. I got one from them and it was shipped
from Tristar fulfillment. I tried the tracking info for about a week and nothing, but then one day it showed up. I think I still can't track it to this day.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I believe "shipped" just means they have printed the label for it. It's kind of like when you print a PayPal shipping label off at home...the buyer is provided with the tracking number on that label, but it's still up to you to put the label on the package and to get it in the mail.

The update is obviously a step in the right direction, but I don't think it necessarily means your card has actually been shipped just yet.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
You'll probably see nothing for a while, then all the info will pop up the day of/day before delivery.

Members online