Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you could invest $130 in one player for good ROI in 2011?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
If you had $130 to invest and were givin the task of picking a prospect who would guarantee you a profit later in the year who would you invest in?

My thoughts are:

Matt Harvey (Mets)
Neil Ramirez (Rangers)
Gerrit Cole
Sonny Gray

Curious who you guys think might be a good investment right now.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
nobody could guarantee you a profit.

dont think your going to find many people to help you here as guys here are investing in the players they think they will profit on in the future, they dont want more competition

Casey2884

Aug 7, 2008
Manhattan
It's probably not a minor leaguer if you're looking for 2011 ROI. Look for someone young and relatively underpriced who is currently in the majors.

I like the suggestion of Rasmus above. Or Drew Stubbs. Or Jose Tabata. Or even Starlin Castro, though the ship has probably already sailed on him being affordable.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Might be a little late now but Jaff Decker. I have been telling people to invest since day one. If they cool down along with Matt Harvey stuff they would both become good buys again.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Might be a little late now but Jaff Decker. I have been telling people to invest since day one. If they cool down along with Matt Harvey stuff they would both become good buys again.
Probably won't happen any time soon the way they are playing.
I agree though, both are great investments.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
glewis22 said:
If you had $130 to invest and were givin the task of picking a prospect who would guarantee you a profit later in the year who would you invest in?

My thoughts are:

Matt Harvey (Mets)
Neil Ramirez (Rangers)
Gerrit Cole
Sonny Gray

Curious who you guys think might be a good investment right now.

I like Neil Ramirez and have some cards, but the real time to buy him was like a month ago or earlier when prices were 20% (or less) what they are now.

Members online

Latest posts