Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

old watch display case & a little TLC & creativity & presto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I sell cards at the local swap meet on the weekends and I found this old casio watch display case out there yesterday.
It will work perfect for my jersey cards and autos that i sell out there. I bought some of the card stands and super glued them they fit perfect. you plug it in and the stands still spin too.
IMG_0097-4.jpg

IMG_0098-4.jpg

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
richezOne said:
Nice!

What swap meet do sell at?
denios farmers market Roseville CA.

my buddy is a permanant vendor out there and i have my own sports section out there. mostly sell all $1 items singles, and i make my own packs. I usually work weekends so i dont like to leave good stuff out there because my buddy knows nothing about sports cards. its amazing how well I do selling $1 items. average $300 a weekend. 2 weeks ago I sold a lot of jersey and autos out thers and did over 750 for that weekend.

its cool when im at work making money, and im also making money out there without even being there :cool:

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Nice stuff!

I had an old Zippo display I got for free from a place I used to work that looked just like that. I took it to the flea market to display cards. Ended up selling the display, LOL.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
In the old days of card shows (70's and early 80's) and before the use of the Allstate matal and glass display cases everyone has now these types of display cases were the most common. Everyone was looking for old watch and lighter display cases back then that would allow for displaying more expensive cards without them getting stolen. I had an old Timex case that I hauled around to every show. It was big and bulky but did the trick.

Nice case by the way and great for displaying allot of cards in a small area!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts