Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - April 25, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Whats up Brennan and Tim

Timmy you should have mail today :D Thank you brother for the help

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Hey, Wheeler!

I finally decided to bite the bullet and snag me a big ticket Dez Bryant. Well, that didn't work out. The past two of these sold for around $75 (and they even had the NFL Shield part of the tag), so I figured I'd lock it up with a $100 bid. Nope. It went for $135, maybe because it is the first of the print run. Guess my money's going back into my Hankerson fund.

[ebay:78w2djfu]130510147798[/ebay:78w2djfu]

$(KGrHqJ,!hQE2fLcsv3YBNq5!drIDQ~~_35.jpg

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Hankerson is money better spent anyways. Anyone dropping that kind of coin on Bryant is silly

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
wheeler281 said:
Hankerson is money better spent anyways. Anyone dropping that kind of coin on Bryant is silly
I partially agree. I do think the kid is a beast, but his off-field issues and team situation could ruin his chances.

A lot of Dez's breakout plays were because of Kitna. He didn't seem to connect well with Romo, but had an instant connection with Kitna.

Garrett also said last season he couldn't imagine not using Bryant for kick returns. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt again. Garrett also thinks that Dez is the kind of guy you want to run three bubble screens to him every game. ::facepalm::

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Then again, an injured Dez being held in the mall security office > healthy Roy Williams on the field

I thought Roy played good last year. You cowboy fans are rough on him.. Not his fault Jerry did the reverse Herschel trade

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
wheeler281 said:
Card Magnet said:
Then again, an injured Dez being held in the mall security office > healthy Roy Williams on the field

I thought Roy played good last year. You cowboy fans are rough on him.. Not his fault Jerry did the reverse Herschel trade
He has a major screw up every game. Whether it's a dropped ball in a big play or fumbling because he didn't just go down to secure the lead. He does block well, and I do believe he gives his all, but his mistakes overshadow his few good plays.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Slow day...

Lots n lots of mail for me today :D . Nothing earth shattering, but some great stuff including some obscure TSC Super Bowl XXIX cards, an Allen Bailey Ultimate auto, some Tampa Bay Lightning autos, a 1997 Vinny #/100, and a few refractors of my new pc baseball prospect.

Oh, and a jersey card of Seiya's new favorite pitcher, Clayton Richard. ;)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Is it like how Chris Kiffin signed all of Warren Sapp's fan mail for him, or like how Ozzie Canseco has an identity crisis and lives as Jose?

Or, is this a ploy to keep somebody from going after Cowboys that you collect? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts