Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm DONE with these $14.99 Value Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
This was the 5th one I've opened and have yet to get anything but base. This one had an additional code but those also yeilded nothing except I did get a Steve Garvey card, but he's in the Padres uniform so I have no use for it. I got wrapped up in the hype of these things just like the platinum blasters. Oh well.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
jimmyjam1973 said:
This was the 5th one I've opened and have yet to get anything but base. This one had an additional code but those also yeilded nothing except I did get a Steve Garvey card, but he's in the Padres uniform so I have no use for it. I got wrapped up in the hype of these things just like the platinum blasters. Oh well.

They are MUCH better than the platinum blasters, its not close. Don't redeem the codes and you're fine.

I bought 5 last nights for $80.

Sold 16 codes for $50 and was able to open 35 packs for $30.

Buy 5 of these and you're basically buying an $80 box that is guaranteed to have $50 inside of it plus packs. As long as you sell the codes, its an outstanding bang for the buck.

G

frzg said:
jimmyjam1973 said:

They are MUCH better than the platinum blasters, its not close. Don't redeem the codes and you're fine.

I bought 5 last nights for $80.

Sold 16 codes for $50 and was able to open 35 packs for $30.

Buy 5 of these and you're basically buying an $80 box that is guaranteed to have $50 inside of it plus packs. As long as you sell the codes, its an outstanding bang for the buck.
Plus the refractors are $1.50 a piece or so. Considering that 10 Heritage hobby packs would be around $50, great deal

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
i like them better than box option for either product. have opened about 15 or so. zambrano, fukadome jersey. bat cards of alomar and hamilton heritage. 3-4 heritage ref's and today a mantle dimond anniv. parallel. have redeemed all codes and have dug up 46 rings so getting the limited edition set. also unlocked die-cuts of mantle/koufax/ryan/sanchez.

nothing huge, but cheaper than other options.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I have opened 5 and got a Stamp card and 3 refractors 1 jersey card from them and a few SP's
and I think I got about 12 or so codes
So for 86 and change
I got a card (stamp) 9 dollar
3 refractors that sell for 1.50
Jersey card was like 2.50
and the(12) codes at 3.50 each
So it hit say 58 bucks return out of my 86 so 67% return is not bad to me :lol:

swanssy

Apr 1, 2010
You'd be hard pressed to find a better deal at the retail level anywhere. Every box I have bought has had at least one extra code card, and 3 code cards is worth about $10 already. Throw in the hobby packs of Heritage and how can you go wrong here? If you don't enjoy the giveaway crap shoot(I do), then sell the codes and you can bust blasters for next to nothing.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
swanssy said:
You'd be hard pressed to find a better deal at the retail level anywhere. Every box I have bought has had at least one extra code card, and 3 code cards is worth about $10 already. Throw in the hobby packs of Heritage and how can you go wrong here? If you don't enjoy the giveaway crap shoot(I do), then sell the codes and you can bust blasters for next to nothing.
Alll I was saying is that for all 5 of these, you would have thought I'd have gotten a Heritage chrome at least.

Members online

Latest posts