Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How Many TTMs have you recieved?

How many TTM autos have you recieved?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I'm lazy when it comes to things like that.

I've only received 3 - Rickie Weeks, Greg Maddux, and David Wright, although I've sent out 5 (nothing from Pujols and a fan club letter back from A-Rod).

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'm well over 2000 baseball, plus I've received quite a few basketball, football, hockey, racing and golf. I've been at it since 1998, though.
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
subject to change said:
dano7 said:
I'm well over 2000 baseball, plus I've received quite a few basketball, football, hockey, racing and golf. I've been at it since 1998, though.
DANNY

You really need to get around to scanning some of that collection one of these days :D
I'm doing good to keep up with the ones as I get them. I might do Yankees first, over a period of several weeks.
Do you have requests?
DANNY

G

59. I started in November of '07. Last TTM I sent was in April of '08.

So 59 in a 6 month span.

I'm definitely going to try to get back in it starting with ST.

Mike

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
dano7 said:
subject to change said:
dano7 said:
DANNY

You really need to get around to scanning some of that collection one of these days :D
I'm doing good to keep up with the ones as I get them. I might do Yankees first, over a period of several weeks.
Do you have requests?
DANNY

I always love seeing other collections to get ideas of players to send to, multi player cards to get signed, etc. No particular requests, though I'd certainly be intrigued to see what Pirates you've accumulated over the years :mrgreen:

Pops8

Sep 17, 2008
Bedford, PA
According to my stats at SCN, I have 326 successes. If you count multiple cards, index cards and bonuses added by the players, I'm probably pushing 500 autographs. When you see it like that, it kinda makes all that money spent on stamps seem okay, doesn't it?

Doesn't it??? Somebody tell me it's okay before my wife accuses me of having an affair with the Post Office teller again. :lol:

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Pops8 said:
According to my stats at SCN, I have 326 successes. If you count multiple cards, index cards and bonuses added by the players, I'm probably pushing 500 autographs. When you see it like that, it kinda makes all that money spent on stamps seem okay, doesn't it?

Doesn't it??? Somebody tell me it's okay before my wife accuses me of having an affair with the Post Office teller again. :lol:

It's ok, it's ok! ;)

Even if you are only sending one card, you're getting an autograph for under a dollar. Even factoring in failures, I'd guess I 'pay' an average of $.25-.30 per autograph. When you weigh that against the cost of a card + shipping on ebay or the cost of a ticket, parking, and gas to get autos at a ballpark, TTM is really an incredibly cheap way to collect autographs.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
last spring training was my first shot. sent out 100 on april 15th. of them, 25 super stars like pujols, jeter, arod, and ryan howard. 25 prospects and minor leaguers, and 50 veterans and stars like xavier nady and jeff kent.

as of febuary 1st i have gotten 6 back return to sender (all of them yankees), and 68 signed. hopefully have better lck this year. i only sent one card to each player and have received several auto baseballs, hats, shirts, 8x10's, and post cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts