Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

dodgers22fan Good/Bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
I sent him a Pujols Auto, Wright Auto, and a Cut Auto almost two weeks ago and I am still yet to recieve my end of the deal (Mussina 1/1 MLB Logo Patch. He did get ahold of me telling me hadn't shipped because of his job, but now he wont respond to pms. To me if it takes you two weeks to ship when you are supposed to ship sametime thats bad trading IMO. Im not happy, but want to know if anyone can at least vouch for him to ease my concerns.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
BGT Masters of TikiD said:
I sent him a Pujols Auto, Wright Auto, and a Cut Auto almost two weeks ago and I am still yet to recieve my end of the deal (Mussina 1/1 MLB Logo Patch. He did get ahold of me telling me hadn't shipped because of his job, but now he wont respond to pms. To me if it takes you two weeks to ship when you are supposed to ship sametime thats bad trading IMO. Im not happy, but want to know if anyone can at least vouch for him to ease my concerns.

He hasnt been on today. If you PM me the details i'll reach out and see what I can find out.

Thanks

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully it will show up tomorrow. 2 weeks is more than enough time IMO to ship something out.

Edit: He logged on today and still didnt reply to me pms. And a search through his posts I found he already traded off the cards I sent him several days ago to member chevy.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully it will show up tomorrow. 2 weeks is more than enough time IMO to ship something out.

Edit: He logged on today and still didnt reply to me pms. And a search through his posts I found he already traded off the cards I sent him several days ago to member chevy.

Thats a definite no-no. Were those cards traded for the carlton/ryan jersey patch?

Aug 7, 2008
I believe so. He did pm me back after my last pm threatening to file internet fraud charges. He says I should get them around Tuesday meaning he didn't send probably until today. He also mentioned he threw in 3 Extra GU Cards and some inserts/parallels which is nice, but I am trying to get rid of low end stuff and I don't care about freebies merely care about people sending out on time not weeks late after being threatened.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I believe so. He did pm me back after my last pm threatening to file internet fraud charges. He says I should get them around Tuesday meaning he didn't send probably until today. He also mentioned he threw in 3 Extra GU Cards and some inserts/parallels which is nice, but I am trying to get rid of low end stuff and I don't care about freebies merely care about people sending out on time not weeks late after being threatened.

completely unacceptable, he needs to post in this thread and explain why he's so late in sending.

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
hey eric, philly, i did trade him my dual ryan/carlton auto patches #d/25 but made him send first so way it looks i don't think i will get them if i do eric i will let you know

jack

dodgers22fan

Aug 10, 2008
Wow, I honestly wish I wouldnt have traded with any of you now. As I explained to him before, I am a police officer and work long hours. I have been working several 16 hour shifts and I told him I would send him bonus cards for my delay ( I included a few game used cards and inserts ), which I did and he will be receiving monday or tuesdday.

Aug 7, 2008
I dont care who you are, I've been ripped off by people who served in the armed forces before as well. You ignored my pms, even traded my cards off well before you even shipped mine out. If you can't handle sending cards out in a timely manner you shouldn't be trading. You didn't even mention anything about a delay until after you got my end. And reading my pms and logging on pretty much everyday but chosing not to respond to any of my pms sure helped. :roll:

Aug 7, 2008
Chevy: I am sure you'll get them since I know he has them. I'd also love to know when you get them if he shipped you your end (the cards I traded him) before even bothering to send me my cards yet.

dodgers22fan

Aug 10, 2008
I have realized from this deal that you are perfect and never make mistakes. That must be nice. Once again, I am sorry. Take care and I hope you enjoy your cards.

Aug 7, 2008
I have heard that before. And no I have never EVER in 10+ years of trading online have I waitied over 2 weeks to get someone their cards when I was supposed to send sametime. And if there is a delay thats more than I day I tell the people. I am a firm believer in if you have enough time to sit your butt on the computer and trade you have enough time to get off your butt and send my stuff out or at worse at least answer simple pms. Not to mention it took a threat of me filing internet fraud charges Monday to get you to send out the cards and to reply to my pm.

dodgers22fan

Aug 10, 2008
Once again, it must be nice to be perfect. I have apologized enough times to you. Just an FYI, it didnt take any threat to make me mail out your cards because they were already in the mail. My job comes before cards. Thanks.

Aug 7, 2008
Well then perhaps you shouldn't be on here trading. I guess being responsible, honest and keeping your word aren;t part of your job either. Since when does it take perfection to throw something in a bubble mailer and drop it off at a PO. Or even have it shipped out with your mail at work. Thats only half the problem, the other half is your reluctance to not pm me back, and on top of it even though I was trying to get ahold of you, you still had the gull to trade off the cards I traded you. I hope you're alot better at being a cop, because you suck at trading. And yes I know I can be a *****. Dealing with people online like yourself have that effect.

dodgers22fan

Aug 10, 2008
For the last time, take care and enjoy your cards. I' m trying to be the bigger man but you continue to just run your mouth. Whats done is done, we cant go back in time.

I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 7, 2008
Its alot easier to be the "bigger man" when you're the one that screwed up. I would have much rather of had you sent when agreed, as opposed to me having to hound you just to get my package weeks later, with a couple of freebies I have no use for. Apology accepted, perhaps in the future you should work on not having to apologize for your poor trading practices.

dodgers22fan

Aug 10, 2008
BGT I know I made the mistake here. I just wish I wouldnt have sent you the freebies since this is the 2nd time you said you dont care about or want the cards. I was just trying to do a nice thing for my mistake.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Before this thread gets too far out of hand, Dodgers22fan, if you are having issues sending, communication is a wonderful thing, you should have just sent a note to eric explaining the situation. Also, it is not acceptable to trade the cards you are receiving in a trade until BOTH parties are satisfied that a trade is complete. If you were on the other end, you probably would feel far differently. This isnt about being perfect, this is about communicating with your trade partners.

Members online