Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Gypsy Queen>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Love it or hate it, this isn't the thread for that discussion....

I personally was excited for it and wanted to break a few boxes....ttm the base, see what comes out of the boxes hit wise.

Last week I saw pre sales for 119.00 a box and now I can not find one hobby box for sale at Atlanta, blowout, fcb, global, D+A....no one has boxes. Singles are now live on eBay. And hobby boxes are 160 on eBay ( I never buy boxes of eBay, only reputed sites)

wtf? Did everyone think the product would tank and therefore no one ordered any Gypsy Queen?

I, for one, think they look awesome and was hoping to break a couple open

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Once I saw the cards live--especially the stamp/relic insert--I decided for the first time in almost 10 years to buy a box of cards. I went to blowout and noticed the same thing you did--nothing. Ebay is pricey, and like you said, I am not risking it buying from there. People most be eating this stuff up on the pre-sale.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Does Topps have the new store rule in place?

Maybe Gilmore has some info. Retail is hitting. Hobby is live tomorrow. Are B and C busting massive amounts of cases.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Does Topps have the new store rule in place?

Maybe Gilmore has some info. Retail is hitting. Hobby is live tomorrow. Are B and C busting massive amounts of cases.

It is just Upper Deck and Panini trying this new method.
Topps tried this years ago and it lasted a few months, I'm sure the same will happen again.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I don't think it has much to do with "not much made". It has to do with the fact that as baseball card collectors, 98% love to rip open new product... and with one manufacturer of licensed product, there isn't much new product out there.

Hopefully this will end soon.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Jeff N. said:
I don't think it has much to do with "not much made". It has to do with the fact that as baseball card collectors, 98% love to rip open new product... and with one manufacturer of licensed product, there isn't much new product out there.

Hopefully this will end soon.

Agreed. It's the newest thing. Heritage and Tribute are yesterday's news.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
very low production, just got this reply when I was looking for more GQ

Nothing at all on the Gypsy - I will be trying to buy it secondary this week just like
everyone else. Topps is making all of their baseball products ridiculously short right now.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Lancemountain said:
Love it or hate it, this isn't the thread for that discussion....

I personally was excited for it and wanted to break a few boxes....ttm the base, see what comes out of the boxes hit wise.

Last week I saw pre sales for 119.00 a box and now I can not find one hobby box for sale at Atlanta, blowout, fcb, global, D+A....no one has boxes. Singles are now live on eBay. And hobby boxes are 160 on eBay ( I never buy boxes of eBay, only reputed sites)

wtf? Did everyone think the product would tank and therefore no one ordered any Gypsy Queen?

$119.75, Chris at Cardsinfinity,

http://www.cardsinfinity.com/product_p/671.htm

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
All In Cards said:
very low production, just got this reply when I was looking for more GQ

Nothing at all on the Gypsy - I will be trying to buy it secondary this week just like
everyone else. Topps is making all of their baseball products ridiculously short right now.

Last year to much this year not enough.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Topps makes plenty. Smart to limit GQ. A lot of people claimed it was gonna suck and wern't buying it anyway. I love the looks of it. Nice clean auto cards. With nice checklist. With some that will be short printed. Let the chase begin.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Re: Topps Gypsy Queen>>>>

Lancemountain wrote:Love it or hate it, this isn't the thread for that discussion....

out of stock

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Lancemountain said:
Lancemountain wrote:Love it or hate it, this isn't the thread for that discussion....

out of stock

errr, sorry there were about 6 left when I posted it an hour ago for you

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I got the last 3 boxes from Chris, having him do one box on youtube and ship the other two..I also have the Twins in Andrews case break but it sure doesn't look like they have any darn autos or GU! I don't see anything on ebay..

Members online

Latest posts