Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gypsy Queen hits per box - UPDATE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Just saw 5 boxes busted in person and on a few forums I've read results of a handful of boxes busted.

In the 5 boxes busted in person, every box has 3 relics and only 1 auto and the customer was not thrilled. And in the threads I've seen so far from breaks, everyone has pulled just 1 auto. If it turns out that it is on average 1 auto and 3 relics, I think it greatly hurts the product as the main drawing point was two on card autos per box.

boxautos.jpg

UPDATE

http://www.toppsblog.com/?p=881
The much anticipated 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball officially streets today (4/27) and overall the product looks great, but it has come to our attention that not all hobby boxes include the originally solicited 2 Autograph & 2 Relic guarantee (some contain 3 Relics & 1 Autograph). Any customer missing an autograph from their box will be taken care of. Please mail in the box’s UPC code to Topps to receive a Gypsy Queen replacement autograph card.
Please Send to:
The Topps Company Inc.
PO BOX 2036
Duryea, PA 18642

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Re: Gypsy Queen hits per box

Looks like there are going to be hundreds of people sending in their box and wrappers. Where is that topps
guy with the "missing hits" video?

Kevin

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008

And for those asking about presells for 2011 Topps Chrome.... if this holds true.... you might wanna wait.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008

amazing people just keep ripping this crap

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

boomo said:
amazing people just keep ripping this crap

And people are saying topps chrome will be good....2010 could have been the BEST topps chrome set ever. They screwed it up, they will again.

skrip

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008

just saw a box on ustream 1 auto and 2 relics plus a printing plate

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008

Not sure why people are even buying the stuff....if they will read FCB they would save a lot of money. Anyone with half a brain that has been around this hobby long enough could have figured out that this was complete poo.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee

I think the cards are really nice looking, I'll definitely be going after any DP..... now I need to find out how many variations he'll have.

Casey

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

Anyone who spends a dime on Topps products after last year needs to have their head examined. Seriously, you people are like a woman in an abusive relationship who refuses to leave her husband

And it's awesome how they adverstised a Josh Hamilton auto on the sell sheet only to pack out a redemption.

Lying **********

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York

Hope people still open this stuff. The autos are nice, they even have retired stars. I will have to see what Yankees are included.

Overall, a great looking set. Did JBel4331 design these? They look just like his work.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008

Topps posted a pic of Josh signing cards on their facebook account not too long ago, wonder what they were.

Kevin

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008

schmidtfan20 said:
Topps posted a pic of Josh signing cards on their facebook account not too long ago, wonder what they were.

Kevin

Members online

Latest posts