Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which pitcher has the best stuff in the minors?

Which of these pitchers has the best stuff in the minors?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
David Price has a plus fastball and a plus curve, impressive no doubt, but he really shouldn't run away with the vote here.

Will add Hanson and Davis.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
soccerman034 said:
David Price has a plus fastball and a plus curve, impressive no doubt, but he really shouldn't run away with the vote here.

I don't think Price throws a curve. A plus or better fastball, plus or better slider, and a plus change to go along with command.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Brett Keith said:
soccerman034 said:

I don't think Price throws a curve. A plus or better fastball, plus or better slider, and a plus change to go along with command.
Yeah I think he only throws a FB, slider/cut and a change. Reminds of a bit like scott kazmir and CC. (Mainly arsenal)

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Brett Keith said:
soccerman034 said:

Meant Slider, I was thinking of Cahill...plus plus spike curve anyone?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
soccerman034 said:
Brett Keith said:
soccerman034 said:

Meant Slider, I was thinking of Cahill...plus plus spike curve anyone?
Cahill is filthy.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Incline Investments said:
Who could vote for Alderson?

There's not even an argument that could be made for that.

He's not my favorite, but command like his doesn't come around very often. He could be the next Slowey one day.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Jaypers said:
Incline Investments said:
Who could vote for Alderson?

There's not even an argument that could be made for that.

He's not my favorite, but command like his doesn't come around very often. He could be the next Slowey one day.
How is Slowey been doing.

I was hoping for him being the next greg maddux/tom glavine lol.

Members online

Latest posts