Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premium Price for This Mark Prior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I got this card in with an awesome hat swatch. It's a piece of the "sweat band" (as I would call it) with some holes from stitching and the "FTY" from "FIFTY NINE".

Does this unique swatch add any kind of real value to this card, or is it still worth just a few dollars that happens to have a nice patch?

2005 Prime Patches Portraits Triple Swatch #67 Mark Prior B-H-J/150

prior02.png

prior01.png

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
IndyMann said:
gracecollector said:
All premium for nice swatch is negated by the fact that it's a card featuring MARK PRIOR.

Kidding aside, would add $3-5 over normal sale price on that card IMO.
Which would make the card a $4-6 card.
:lol: That's what I figured, but it never hurts to check with people who know more about the baseball side of the hobby than I. I've seen strange things happen with "cheap" cards before because of unique swatches.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Glad I was able to see him pitch in person sitting behind home years ago. Just nasty back then. Hard to believe its been almost 5 years since he's thrown a major league pitch

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks for the input, everyone. I hope I didn't come off as dumb. :lol:

poppudaimadochi said:
Pine Tar said:
Contact Frenchie on the boards he may want that card if your looking to move it

Thanks for sending the info ;) however I already adopted it's twin brother last month
Was just about to PM you. I had to search around to see who you were. :oops:

Latest posts