Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

With All Due Respect To FCB....2011 Bowman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I am thinking about purchasing 2 boxes of 2011 Bowman. I would love to keep my money in house, is $145 the best price per Jumbo around, or just the going rate? I am not talking about purchasing off the bay, I am talking legitimate sellers, like FCB, BO, and D.A. I looked on Blowout and they do not have a price showing. Again, I would rather put my money back in this site and the site's store. But if there is a drastic price difference, I have to look out for my wallet as well. Thanks in advance!!

Alex

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
alexs64 said:
I am thinking about purchasing 2 boxes of 2011 Bowman. I would love to keep my money in house, is $145 the best price per Jumbo around, or just the going rate? I am not talking about purchasing off the bay, I am talking legitimate sellers, like FCB, BO, and D.A. I looked on Blowout and they do not have a price showing. Again, I would rather put my money back in this site and the site's store. But if there is a drastic price difference, I have to look out for my wallet as well. Thanks in advance!!

Alex

$145 is great, blowout was $165 yesterday before selling out. And ebay isnt cheaper than the $145, they've been selling in the $145-$165 range. The last box to sell went for $167.99 on ebay. Whether its a good break at $145 or even $120 remains to be seen, but $145 is probably the lowest you're going to find it online.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
alexs64 said:

Alex
Don't bitch about it. If you've looked at the major onlines....thats the current market.

Price has been jacked up on these because of Harper hype and the fact that it blew up last year.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
frzg said:
alexs64 said:

Alex

$145 is great, blowout was $165 yesterday before selling out. And ebay isnt cheaper than the $145, they've been selling in the $145-$165 range. The last box to sell went for $167.99 on ebay. Whether its a good break at $145 or even $120 remains to be seen, but $145 is probably the lowest you're going to find it online.

You post has been thanked! I appreciate the very excellent feedback!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
alexs64 said:

Alex
Seems about right. I asked my LCS on the price and he came back with 155 but he is always a little higher then I could get it on line
But I like going into the shop and seeing what else he has when I do.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
bmc398 said:
alexs64 said:

Alex
Don't bitch about it. If you've looked at the major onlines....thats the current market.

Price has been jacked up on these because of Harper hype and the fact that it blew up last year.

Excuse me? Who in the hell are you? I wasn't bitching one bit, I asked a legimate question. And so far I got one great answer. And it wasn't yours. Kick rocks.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
cgilmo said:
as far as I know $145 is competitive

That's why Wes put that price up. We try not to play games with prices.

As you can tell I was not bashing the price, I was asking for input. Thank you very much, and if this is the going competitive rate, I would be more than happy to purchase from here.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Pine Tar said:
alexs64 said:

Alex
Seems about right. I asked my LCS on the price and he came back with 155 but he is always a little higher then I could get it on line
But I like going into the shop and seeing what else he has when I do.

Thanked!!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
BowmanChromeAddict said:
I can't believe the prices this is getting. Really it doesn't make sense other than pure unadulterated blind optimism. This is not 2010 Bowman...not even close. Craziness.

Maybe somebody knows something we don't.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
BowmanChromeAddict said:
I can't believe the prices this is getting. Really it doesn't make sense other than pure unadulterated blind optimism. This is not 2010 Bowman...not even close. Craziness.

I saw $145 and thought the same, that is 99% of the reason for me creating this thread. After a few replies, it looks like $145 is a great price.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
alexs64 said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

I saw $145 and thought the same, that is 99% of the reason for me creating this thread. After a few replies, it looks like $145 is a great price.

Well it depends on how you look at it. It's a great price compared to the current market, but in my opinion the market as a whole is messed up.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
BowmanChromeAddict said:
alexs64 said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

Well it depends on how you look at it. It's a great price compared to the current market, but in my opinion the market as a whole is messed up.

Agreed! And that is what I meant with my reply. It is great compared to the current market prices.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
if you dont feel like 145$ is a good price, you may want to wait until it comes out and pray it goes down some, but it probably wont drop much below 120-125$ if it drops at all. harper, belt, pineda and the chance for an atomic parallel for the bowman's best will keep prices around what they are now, more than likely.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
bowmanchromeandorr said:
if you dont feel like 145$ is a good price, you may want to wait until it comes out and pray it goes down some, but it probably wont drop much below 120-125$ if it drops at all. harper, belt, pineda and the chance for an atomic parallel for the bowman's best will keep prices around what they are now, more than likely.

I never said it wasn't a good price. I was merely asking what the market price was. I am trying just to get input on the price.

Members online

Latest posts