Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The generosity of my fellow collectors - this time RandomH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
continues to amaze me.

I went to the mailbox in the pouring rain expecting two trades from the Bench, but neither was here. Instead was a large mailer from Rosele, IL. I thought to myself, "This address doesn't seem familiar).

The package came from FCB member Random H. He was able to get my address via a little trickery from magicpapa, who had confirmed my address earlier last week. Inside was a note, with instructions to open the three wrapped toploaders in a specific order for "best effect".

In package #1 was this:

2007 Topps Co-Signers #50 David Wright /250
normal_2007cosigners250.jpg

Nice little addition, especially since a few other Co-Signers from 06-08 have been coming in lately. But, next in package #2 came this:

2010 Bowman Sterling Gold Boxtopper dual relic /50 Wright/Zimmerman
normal_2010bowmansterlingwrightzim50boxloader.jpg

This by itself blew me away - it's one of the most visually-appealing Wright GU I own, and it features one of the other great young 3B in the game. But the kicker came in package #3:

2010 Topps Tribute David Wright triple GU/AU /75
normal_2010toppstributewrightguautograph75.jpg

This makes my 6th Wright autograph (counting one TTM). As I told you in a PM RandomH, you have made my day and week! Thank you once again.

johnny rook

Aug 10, 2008
CA
Re: The generosity of my fellow collectors

Very generous indeed. That Wright/Zimmerman is a nice looking card. Good karma for you Random H.

Members online