Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post # 15,000 - My Newest Stash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
For my 15,000th post, I figured I'd show off my latest stash. It's always fun for me to invest in lefties, and this kid is 6-foot-7 and very projectable. If he somehow got picked by the Rays I will be one happy dude.

Not the most impressive stash so far I know, but I'm working on it.

Owens2.jpg
Owens3.jpg
Owens4.jpg
Owens.jpg
#01/25 - currently at BGS

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
TBTwinsFan said:
It's pretty nice! Is that all or are you stashing USA chromes as well?

Yeah I have a couple dozen of those too, but I'm only looking to buy autos of him from here on.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Very nice. He was actually the guy I was referring to as a high ceiling prospect going for dirt cheap back in the offseason when you said you were struggling to find good deals. I auctioned a blue and gold fairly recently but they still went pretty cheap.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
I have several of his Sterling Black Jsy / Autos and his Bowman Chrome Black Wrapper Redemption Autos. I've been looking to pick up more of certain cards of his but I've had a hard time finding them at what I believe to be current market value for a while now.

I agree, that there is a lot of upside and a lot to like with him.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Forget about the stash, 15,000 posts :shock: :eek: Now that is impressive!

I know one of those ref autos was from me on eBay. Hopefully he gets drafted before the compensation part of the 1st round, and hopefully those Rays use one of their 24 1st round picks on him :lol: