Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looong overdue thank you to Pinbreaker!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
I have been really busy lately with stuff unrelated to card collecting. But tonight I finally got a little free time to do some scanning. I felt that it was necessary to thank Pinbreaker (Kevin) publicly for his generosity and his help in assisting me with my '99 SP Signature set.

Kevin, thank you very much for sending these my way. I am sorry it took so long to get them scanned in. :D

Here they are:

Ken Griffey Jr.
GriffeyJrKen.jpg

Ken Griffey Sr.
GriffeySrKen.jpg

Greg Maddux
MadduxGreg.jpg

Eddie Mathews
MathewsEddie.jpg

David Segui
SeguiDavid.jpg

KillerBeeFan

Nov 28, 2008
In my opinion that's the best looking auto set ever produced. Just too pricey for me.

Good luck with your collection. I'm sure that you'll get there eventually with people like Pinbreaker to help.

Phil

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
shuedini said:
I have been really busy lately with stuff unrelated to card collecting. But tonight I finally got a little free time to do some scanning. I felt that it was necessary to thank Pinbreaker (Kevin) publicly for his generosity and his help in assisting me with my '99 SP Signature set.

Kevin, thank you very much for sending these my way. I am sorry it took so long to get them scanned in. :D

Here they are:

Ken Griffey Jr.
GriffeyJrKen.jpg

Ken Griffey Sr.
GriffeySrKen.jpg

Greg Maddux
MadduxGreg.jpg

Eddie Mathews
MathewsEddie.jpg

David Segui
SeguiDavid.jpg

Great looking set.. but you are missing the other Griffey I sent.. :D

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Pinbreaker said:
shuedini said:

Here they are:

Great looking set.. but you are missing the other Griffey I sent.. :D
You're right. Kevin also sent the Promo Griffey Jr card. I forgot to scan that one. I'll have to break that set back out here in a minute. :D

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
KillerBeeFan said:
In my opinion that's the best looking auto set ever produced. Just too pricey for me.

Good luck with your collection. I'm sure that you'll get there eventually with people like Pinbreaker to help.

Phil

I disagree, my favorite happens to be in your sig. :D

Very nice cards though, it must have been a fun envelope to break!

Members online

Latest posts