Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's this Satchel Paige JUMBO JSY /29 worth??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I'd say around $100 to $150. There are some other guys on FCB who know a lot more about Ultimate than I do. It obviously didn't sell at $200, so you know how much it's NOT worth, at least.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
mudflap02 said:
I'd say around $100 to $150. There are some other guys on FCB who know a lot more about Ultimate than I do. It obviously didn't sell at $200, so you know how much it's NOT worth, at least.
:lol: :lol:

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
Did you have any offers? Cause on a $200 card a $150 offer woudn't be out of the question. If you didnt get that you need to try $150 bin/bo. It is a truely nice piece and those cards are sought after, there just isn't anything exciting about it, no patch type stuff. The large swatch and low print run is what will get you over $100, Im sure. As was mentioned before, there are some hard core collectors of this set, so they would know best. Im sure that card dosen't surface often, but similar ones probaby have.

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
abeabe said:
Did you have any offers? Cause on a $200 card a $150 offer woudn't be out of the question. If you didnt get that you need to try $150 bin/bo. It is a truely nice piece and those cards are sought after, there just isn't anything exciting about it, no patch type stuff. The large swatch and low print run is what will get you over $100, Im sure. As was mentioned before, there are some hard core collectors of this set, so they would know best. Im sure that card dosen't surface often, but similar ones probaby have.

Oh no I wasnt the owner, I just saw it in the completed items when I was looking for Paige stuff and was wondering what it might actually be worth or would sell for...sorry for the confusion!

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Yeah I asked a friend to do some checking around on previous sales for one of these due to the fact Id never seen one and he said one listed a few months back went for $200+...still a tough card though either way..

Members online