Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping to Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guzman4cy

Aug 18, 2009
Hey,

I currently have an auction up on eBay, and received a question from a potential buyer asking about how much shipping to Canada would cost. I have never shipped to Canada so was wondering if anybody could please provide me with some insight. It would just be one single in a top-loader, team bag, and bubble mailer.

Thanks

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
The only way to be covered 100% costs close to $20.00. Now I am sure someone will come in and say priority or some other service but I can assure you the only way is NOT through USPS sine they do not offer any kind of international shipping with tracking. So you really are only left UPS or something else since they offer tracking, but costs much more.

guzman4cy

Aug 18, 2009
nyc3 said:
The only way to be covered 100% costs close to $20.00. Now I am sure someone will come in and say priority or some other service but I can assure you the only way is NOT through USPS sine they do not offer any kind of international shipping with tracking. So you really are only left UPS or something else since they offer tracking, but costs much more.

Thanks for your help.

Members online

Latest posts