Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Purchase? Sonny Gray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Quick way to build a quality stash. Gray's been doing well too and we shall see soon.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
numba1yankeefan said:
schmidtfan20 said:
I know the guy who owns the 1/1

so does everyone who reads these boards. it's in his sig :lol:

I've never seen the Sonny Gray Superfractor Patch Auto from Bowman Platinum on these boards.......I think you are thinking of the Bowman Sterling Red Auto 1/1

To the OP, great cards. I sold that man one of those Patches about a month ago didn't really want to let it go because they are so nice in person.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Joshua.Roundtree said:
numba1yankeefan said:
schmidtfan20 said:
I know the guy who owns the 1/1

so does everyone who reads these boards. it's in his sig :lol:

I've never seen the Sonny Gray Superfractor Patch Auto from Bowman Platinum on these boards.......I think you are thinking of the Bowman Sterling Red Auto 1/1

To the OP, great cards. I sold that man one of those Patches about a month ago didn't really want to let it go because they are so nice in person.

yea good call, someone here has the sterling red auto 1/1. whoops ::facepalm::

i get confused between sterling and platinum all the time for some reason

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
I assume they are all the /199 version. If that's the case. The last 2 went for $36 and $37.84, both real nice patches. You paid $40 a piece. So Id say it may wind up being a good deal one day, but at current price. I dont see the deal.

Members online