Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Engel Beltre Suspended Indefinitely

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
http://www.baseballamerica.com/blog/pro ... ded-again/

"By the time the dust had settled, at least three fans were handcuffed and detained by police. The fans were subdued and detained by San Antonio police officers, including officers called to the scene to back up off-duty police working as security, but a department spokesman could not confirm whether charges were filed.

Missions president Burl Yarbrough was nearby when the melee broke out.

“I was standing there, and all of a sudden, a trash can came flying out of the dugout,” he said. “I've been here 24 years, and I've never seen anything like this.”

Frisco players were upset over a ninth-inning ruling by umpires that wiped out a potential go-ahead three-run home run by RoughRiders designated hitter Michael Bianucci.

Frisco manager Steve Buechele and pitching coach Jeff Andrews were ejected for arguing the call. The home run, which was changed to a ground-rule double by the umpires, would have given Frisco a 7-6 lead."

Members online

Latest posts