Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gypsy Queen Gypsy Queens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Can somebody explain this to me? Who are these women? What in the dickens are those jewels? And why would anyone collect them? Does it remind anyone else of Team Orange from Allen and Ginter? Is there a code to crack here or is it just a new level of silliness? I need answers FCB.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
because topps uses the word "relic" and that is considered a hit, topps can slip in household junk and call it a hit,
actually in ginter these cards sold VERY well. The fake jewel cards I wouldn't hold your breath on.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
It's a code, created by a team of agents from Iran. While some may not know this yet (so keep it on the down low) the reason why Topps was granted a monopoly was because of their ties to Iran, and OPEC. OPEC had threatened to cut production if the US did not allow Topps a monopoly, and this is the result. The Gypsy lady cards create a code that when cracked spells out "death to America" and blows up." It's not pretty, but Topps promised to replace any cards that get damaged in the process.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
mudflap02 said:
Obama's birth certificate and Gypsy Queen were released on the same day. Coincidence? Hardly.
There's something going on here that is not kosher...

Latest posts