Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bartolo Colon....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Everytime I see him through a pitch I get goosebumps.

He has some pretty good movement on his pitches. Mythical movement. :lol:

And hitting 96 on the gun in the eighth? Dang.....

List those cards if you have them. ;)

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
1998%20Leaf%20Rookies%20and%20Stars%20Longevity%20Rookie%20266%20Bartolo%20Colon.jpg
270%20Bartolo%20Colon%20CY.jpg

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Has anyone noticed when a free agent goes to the Yankees lately their card values often decrease? Swisher, Granderson, Teixiera, Sabathia, Burnett, these players either got no extra hobby love after signing with the Yankees or even less than before. I started to notice this years ago.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
sportscardtheory said:
Has anyone noticed when a free agent goes to the Yankees lately their card values often decrease? Swisher, Granderson, Teixiera, Sabathia, Burnett, these players either got no extra hobby love after signing with the Yankees or even less than before. I started to notice this years ago.

Granderson and Swisher weren't FA, they were steals... ;) ...however,

I dont mind seeing card prices not go up, not that I buy any Yankee cards regularly, so....

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
vwnut13 said:
sportscardtheory said:

Granderson and Swisher weren't FA, they were steals... ;) ...however,

I dont mind seeing card prices not go up, not that I buy any Yankee cards regularly, so....

Sorry, I meant any player brought in.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
people always think yankee cards get love, but they really dont.
it is totally true that yankee value are low, basically cus guys
like swisher and tex suck. swisher is a joke, how is he even in baseball?

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Swishers 2002 bc stuff sold great last year. Seems like Grandys stuff stayed the same. CC yankee uniform stuff sells very well.
sportscardtheory said:

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
yankee bgs graded sells higher than average.

also, bartolo colon looked GREAT for a few games in Boston a few years ago, too.

dont worry, he'll remember he's old and fat and he'll be right off the wagon by june.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Seeing him and Nolan Guthrie hitting 96-97 on the gun makes me wonder.
I think they need to piss in a cup....

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
That two seamer/ cutter he was throwing last night was nuts... That Beckham atbat with the bases juiced was crazy, nasty movement.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
vwnut13 said:

:D :D :D
–preposition
in at one end, side, or surface and out at the other: to pass through a tunnel; We drove through Denver without stopping. sun came through the window.
past; beyond: to go through a stop sign without stopping.
from one to the other of; between or among the individual members or parts of: to swing through the trees; This book has passed through many hands.

Throw
–verb (used with object)
to propel or cast in any way, especially to project or propel from the hand by a sudden forward motion or straightening of the arm and wrist: to throw a ball.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Pine Tar said:
vwnut13 said:

:D :D :D
–preposition
in at one end, side, or surface and out at the other: to pass through a tunnel; We drove through Denver without stopping. sun came through the window.
past; beyond: to go through a stop sign without stopping.
from one to the other of; between or among the individual members or parts of: to swing through the trees; This book has passed through many hands.

Throw
–verb (used with object)
to propel or cast in any way, especially to project or propel from the hand by a sudden forward motion or straightening of the arm and wrist: to throw a ball.

Hey, i posted this at 1 am. I was half asleep. ;)

Members online