Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rene Tosoni gets the call !!! cargolargo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Rene Tosoni gets the call from the Twins. Most here probably remember the cargo largo story of them getting all Tosoni Chrome autos and selling them on Ebay. Topps ended up getting them back for the most part. I wanted to win some of those massive auctions. Also, one of the greatest collection fests was when flight got all 5 of Tosoni red autos. Got all graded and were all 9.5. I don't think I've ever seen anyone own all 5 reds of a guy and all graded 9.5's. Set was busted up and sold off. I always see 2 or 3 Tosoni reds show up on ebay from different sellers.

Show'em if you got'em....

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Nice. Add another Canadian to the ranks.

I just redeemed a 2008 Refractor Auto which I can now move into my "Canadian MLB Autos" box.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
TGutta said:
I'm pretty sure they have one of the Red Refractor's at Three Stars Sportscards here in MN.

Ya they do, there is another guy in MN that has one on eBay all of the time as well

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Yeah it seems that 2 or 3 of those reds that Flight once owned are always on Ebay for last couple years. I think we have one big Tosoni collector on here. Not sure what ever happened to the Super. I don't remember Cargo largo having it on ebay.

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
Sold this a while ago should have kept it

tosonired.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts