Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prince William [edited] pull! Wow!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Re: Prince Charles pull! Wow!!!

Yeah, he should have shipping to UK since no other countries should care in the least bit about the wedding

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008

kdailey4315 said:
He should really open up the shipping to other countries.

really. the people from england are going crazy over this wedding. lots of money

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Great timing, but I don't see that card going for more than $100 or so. Also, Prince Charles has nothing to do with that card - it's Prince William. I picked up Prince William in my Royals fantasy keeper league a couple of years ago and he has been great to me this year.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008

mudflap02 said:
Great timing, but I don't see that card going for more than $100 or so. Also, Prince Charles has nothing to do with that card - it's Prince William. I picked up Prince William in my Royals fantasy keeper league a couple of years ago and he has been great to me this year.

oops. show how much i know even watch gma drool over it. edit coming ::facepalm::

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008

mudflap02 said:

mud: you will be surprised especially if he opens to uk

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I have been wondering for quite some time when Topps was going to BLING their cards out. Apparently Diamond, and Sparkle cards just weren't enough.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

Russ S. said:
alexs64 said:
[quote="Russ S.":2mdagaan]Wonder how much the jewels on my prince albert would bring....... Hmmmmmm.

From what I heard...that jewel is MUCH smaller than the one on the card.
You'd be happy if you pulled it. ;)[/quote:2mdagaan]

LOL...you'd be happy if I pulled it! Then again, I might pull it off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts