Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hostile MLB Take Over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Re: Hostle MLB Take Over

I think the word you're looking for is hostile. Plus, you didn't even spell hostel (as in the place travelers stay, very popular in Europe) correctly. But I think it's been well established that Cardinal fans aren't very good spellers.

moran.jpg

;) Just a little divisional ribbing

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

Jeff D said:
I think the word you're looking for is hostile. Plus, you didn't even spell hostel (as in the place travelers stay, very popular in Europe) correctly. But I think it's been well established that Cardinal fans aren't very good spellers.

moran.jpg

This trophy is 1 of 10.....oh and it is from 1982............Just a little divisional ribbing :mrgreen:

3708995944_418c58121d.jpg

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Adamsince1981 said:
When does Selig take over as Pirates ownership????

I feel bad for their fans.

WHY? The team has done a lot to turn things around with the draft. The hitting is off to a slow start this year but we have a very good bullpen and the starting pitching has done a pretty good job this season.

Charlie Morton has really been strong and McDonald just pitched a really good game. Correia has also been a good surprise this season.

AA is where our main talent is at right now so it will be 1 to 2 years before we really start to compete.

Again if you don't really follow the team closely its better not to comment on things like this.

The Dodgers were behind on payments of 400 million dollars its been reported. Its not because of how bad the team has performed that MLB took them over. The Mets have been having issues since the Madoff thing broke due to the owner having money tied up with him. Again its about team solvency not how the MLB team is performing.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008

Jeff D said:

moran.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts