Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why did this Fuld sell so high?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
My Finest blue ref went higher than most as well.

I think I just listed at the right time, had good clear scans and descriptions, good feedback, and a lot of views/watchers.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
chashawk said:
My Finest blue ref went higher than most as well.

I think I just listed at the right time, had good clear scans and descriptions, good feedback, and a lot of views/watchers.

You're Fuld of ****! ;)

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
great sale. Shocking how one went for $5, same card, just a day or so later, and most are around $18-20. I'd sell mine for $52/dlvd any day.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
1st4040 said:
seller is a member here and it wasn't shilled.. He sold at the right time obviously while Fuld is hot.

fuld has been hot all year-- none of the others came close to this sale

ChicagoCubsWS

May 17, 2009
Must have just been a bidding war.

I sold all of my Fuld really early, including my 14 autograph rainbow for $250. I would have gotten $500+ if I would have sold 2 weeks ago.

I also just flipped a Fuld triple threads auto /10 for a $100 profit.

Now I have the predicament of deciding to list a full GU bat or keep it for PC.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
doesn't make sense how the majority sell for $5-10, and chashawk's sells for $51/dlvd. 10x the average price for the same card? I don't get it. It's like one blue trout auto 9.5 sells for $520 and 3 days later another sells for $300, both were/are 9.5.

ebay "recent sales" is a fickle and untrustworthy gauge by which to measure the real value of a card.

Members online

No members online now.