Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET 4/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Hey JP...look who the Blast from the Past is! Do you still have the Superfractor?

I'll have to check when I get home.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cjb9421 said:
What a crock....JOSH REDDICK IS MASHING...shoulda made it

Ummm....look again. He did.

Lower than he deserved, though. He would have been in my Top 5.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
i'm not suprised by Harper... but Machado's start is absolutely incredible... sad that I didn't put him in my top 5 prospects to start the year... he's certainly in my top 5 now. come to think of it, I'd only for-sure take Harper above him... his positional scarcity makes him about even with Moose/Myers/Trout/Brown, who were my top 5 heading into 2011.

and lol at this:
jfamilia11100140.jpg

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
This bit on info suprised me.

Harper hasn't had to deal with nearly the hype that fellow Nationals phenom Stephen Strasburg saw last year. As we noted, his pro debut in Rome was a relatively low-key affair, and his arrival hasn't exactly packed the gates at Hagerstown. The Suns drew more than 6,000 fans for Harper's home opener, but (admittedly in bad weather), Hagerstown hasn't drawn more than 2,000 fans for any of their other four home dates (including 287 fans for Harper's best day as a pro last Friday

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Exposfan said:
This bit on info suprised me.

Harper hasn't had to deal with nearly the hype that fellow Nationals phenom Stephen Strasburg saw last year. As we noted, his pro debut in Rome was a relatively low-key affair, and his arrival hasn't exactly packed the gates at Hagerstown. The Suns drew more than 6,000 fans for Harper's home opener, but (admittedly in bad weather), Hagerstown hasn't drawn more than 2,000 fans for any of their other four home dates (including 287 fans for Harper's best day as a pro last Friday

Where the f*ck is Hagerstown?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
padremurph said:
Seiya said:
2 Padres on the list! Didn't expect those two to be the ones on it though.

Seems like we've had two guys on it all year which is awesome.

Loving what Tekotte has been doing this year. Just demolishing the ball, better than he has at any level as a pro. He's got a really high BABIP so i can't see him keeping this up all year, but his ISOP and and OPS+ are far superior to what I ever expected him to do. I would be surprised for him not to make his ML debut at some point this year.

I'd love to move a bunch of the doubles I've picked up of him as well, haha

Members online