Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you do with these Diamond Cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
I have a few 2011 die cuts , some vintage...I just can't figure out how this all works. I think I put everything up for trade , I am looking for a Cano Cut card....been playing too long on this computer ..tired now. My eyes mostly.

Thanks

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
fkw said:
Diamond card? Die cut? 2011/vintage? what?

strange post whats the question???

I have 3 Die Cuts, a bunch of vintage and mondern. I tryed to trade but it seem everyone has **** to offer. So I want to know are they better in hand, then playing games ? By games I mean I'll give you Joe schmo for Babe Ruth. I'm just looking for a Cano Die Cut.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Something that has worked for me is to offer up all one team for trading. I'm getting some team checklist cards by offereing all the Cubs or Mariners or whoever for one card. It's been working for me. You have to build up to it. Maybe you build up a bunch of one team, or a year, then offer that for some die cut--not the Cano--keep building up so that you can offer that die cut and possibly more for a Cano. I think that's part of the philosophy of trading on the site.

Members online

Latest posts