Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Edgar Olmos card prices - Am I missing something?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyB74

Sep 13, 2008
I've noticed that Olmos' Bowman Chrome Draft higher end parallels and Elite Extra autos have been slowly climbing in price in the last month to where the gold are finishing for around $60, orange refractors are at $60-$75 and the Elite Extra autos are at $5-$10. I also noticed that an Elite auto/5 finished for $113. After reading Olmos' scouting report, I learned that he a fastball that tops out at 88mph which isn't too impressive even for a lhp and he is a pitching prospect for the Marlins. Am I missing something?

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
You're good Kid. Real Good.

t27072mu0yq.jpg

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
As crohrer said there are 4 people bidding on his stuff. His blue refs were getting $8-10 at product release but now are getting almost $20. If Olmos can add 3-4 MPH on his fastball he can be a really good pitcher.

I haven't scanned my stash yet but it's not nearly as nice as crohrer's or another guy on ebay who has like 12 gold refs.

Members online

Latest posts